Mental Health Consultations
We offer comprehensive mental health evaluations, and both individual and family psychotherapy sessions. In line with our practice philosophy, we use therapy in conjunction with diet and lifestyle interventions for optimal mental and physical health, and use medications strategically and only when strongly indicated.
Our process begins with an in-depth assessment, including a holistic review of your biological, emotional, and social well-being. We structure our initial program with a series of three 60-minute visits, and offer both short- and extended-treatment courses, focused around your health, relationship, and professional goals.
Drawing upon both eastern, alternative, and complementary medicine, our treatment approaches include:
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Trial-Based Cognitive Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Harm-reduction Strategies for Addiction
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Transference-Focused Psychotherapy
- Trauma-Informed Psychotherapy
Dr. Grewal treats all psychiatric conditions but takes a special interest in:
- Eating disorders
- Psychosomatic complaints, insomnia, IBS, pain syndromes and chronic fatigue
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Executive health and performance